Because I have seen the benefits of organizing papers, I wanted to instill some good habits in my son. About once a month we go through the REAMS of drawings and writings he puts forth to reduce the amounts, categorize them, and then neatly store them in files.
His titles are more attention-grabbing than mine, though. What's inside the folders is more entertaining, too! So, do your files have boring titles like mine or do yours have snazzy topics like the following found on J's files?:
• Cars (Pixar)
• Castles
• Club House (with his imaginary club friends)
• Comics
• Jokes (as in written by the 8yo)
• Miscellaneous (3 files of that!)
• My Music
• Natural Disasters
• Planets (an ongoing passion)
• Robots
• Sticker Stories
• Vegetables (yes)
• Wall-E (an old passion)
I'll be posting a few choice selections in the near future because they they're just too much fun NOT to share. Therefore, I introduce a new feature of this blog.
I give you:

Stay tuned.
(Note: No appearances of lamprey-men.)
No comments:
Post a Comment