April 11, 2009

"I'll See You When You're Seven."

Tomorrow is Easter. It's also J's birthday. His seventh.

Unbelievable.

He's very excited about tomorrow. He's been very excited for the past two weeks. He's been so excited that he was trying to micro-manage and dictate all the plans! He's about to burst, in other words.

Tonight, I got him ready for bed and was reading his bedtime story to him. He could NOT stop wiggling. He's just too excited. I told him he would be officially seven years old in 8 hours from his bedtime. (He was born at 2:19am.) He hooted a little and then tossed his "Mater" (Pixar Cars character) up in the air.

The boy is excited.

Finally, I said good night. I did the usual "Love you" and "Have a good sleep." Then I added, "I'll see you when you're seven." I think he lifted his entire body a foot off of the bed--horizontally--in one leap.

The boy is excited.

I'll post pictures of the party soon.

Good-bye my little six-year-old. I'll see you when you're seven.


If you can't see the pictures, click HERE to go to the website.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails