July 17, 2009

Proof!

This morning the car had an appointment. I decided to pack up our school stuff and take it with us. We were there for an hour and we got lots of things done. This worked out well because I ended up being out of the house three days this week. We "redeemed the day" and made the waiting time productive. Proof that we can "home" school anywhere!

Here's the waiting room with a handy dandy table.



Teddy came along for the ride. I don't know if I mentioned it before, but Teddy has lost an eye. The closest I can figure to what happened is that his face was banged one time too many into a hard surface. Teddy has adjusted to his handicap admirably. He did not miss the irony that he now has a reason to wear the pirate patch. For now, though, Teddy is rigorously executing the role of monitor.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails