During J's "Resting and Reading Time," the following pages were produced. In the first one, there is definitely a "Technology meets Myth" issue. Anubis is an Egyptian god. He has evidently encountered a being that has puzzled him:
Ra, another Egyptian god, is having his own problems. Being the sun god and all has not prepared him for travel to another region. Confusion reigns.I really don't know what to say. Will the other 2000+ Egyptian gods also confront weather frustrations and mechanical being surprises...or worse?
Only J knows.
Only J knows.

2 comments:
hehehehehe.
Glad we weren't the only ones with an unnatural preoccupation with Anubis and Ra.
GREAT DRAWINGS, by the way!
I think it is too funny that poor Ra ended up in igloo land! But chin up! In the summer it is all sun, all the time--just watch out for winter! My dad was in Greenland when the sun set in October. He had to go back for another business trip and was able to see the sun rise again in February or March. (Sorry, can't remember!)
LOL I thought the same thing when I saw Quint's interest as well!
Yes, J likes irony. Poor Ra.
I'm as far north as I prefer to ever be. There are times when I think the sun is never going to shine here!
Post a Comment