No, not the one you're thinking of.
J has a doctor's kit, but he felt a lack. He needed some proper forms to go with the kit. Without the forms he felt it wouldn't be right to officially hang out his shingle.
I browsed through some toy catalogs and used their forms as ideas for making my own. Below I've created links for printables so that ALL budding doctors can have the proper forms.
(Shhhh. Don't tell J. These are for Christmas...)
Eye Chart (cardstock)
Door Sign (cardstock)
Medical Chart (Human) (colored paper)
Medical Chart (Bear) (colored paper)
Procedure Checklist
Graduation Certificate
X-Rays (cardstock)
Prescription Pad (colored paper)
5 comments:
I haven't yet looked at your links, but this is great.
You are very ambitious! Great job!
My two year old is fascinated with his and everybody else's owies. So I bought him a little medical bag for all kinds of things in it for Christmas. The kids are loving to give each other "flu shots"!
Stacie--My son has always been like that, too. If I had an owie, all of a sudden a little chubby finger would be pointing at it and wanting to know if I was OK.
He's almost 8 now, and knows several of the body systems in pretty amazing detail.
There was a pair of plastic tweezers in J's doctor kit from long ago. When I was the "patient," all my vitals would be checked, eyes, ears, throat. . .
and my hair would be tweezed.
Your 2yo and J might be doctors-in-the-making!
What a great idea! I love it! Hope you are all doing well.
Blessings,
Lynn
Lynn--Yes, we're doing well.
J has definitely enjoyed his doctor setup. I have been "treated" a few times so I can vouch for that diploma being "genuine."
Post a Comment