December 9, 2009

Addendum to THE Christmas List

I left out a very important detail.

The 7-year-old brother that's on the list? His name has to be John. I'm not sure exactly why. Evidently, it doesn't have to be his given name. It will be acceptable if the boy is willing to change it to John.

So, before you send that gift wrapped 7-year-old boy (don't forget the air holes), please make sure he's not against the name-change.

3 comments:

Packrat said...

I love it! His Christmas list was quite interesting, but this is a hoot!

Paxton is close to 7 (my friend's grandson), but I'll guarantee he wouldn't change his name. LOL

Roxanne said...

If Paxton is agreeable to the move to our home, J would be willing to be flexible about the name change.

Have your people call my people and we'll see what we can arrange.

Packrat said...

I'm sure there are days when his mom would love to ship him off some place. LOL

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails