These are entries for the vegetables. The youngins were mildly impressed. When we got to the "largest" vegetables competition, though, things picked up for them. (Unfortunately, no pics.)

Next was getting to enjoy the baby animals. These piglets were taking a nap.
This was really cool. They had REAL tigers and a lion doing tricks. This was the closest I've been to these animals in a long time. Very impressive.

This big boy is TALLER than the (already tall) trainer. Very happy the fencing is there. Very happy.

This was a nice, safe ride. The other boy and J were enjoying the echo-effect of the bear's belly. A lot.

What is this? It looks quite tall. Stories and stories high. J probably won't want to go on this.

Dizzying heights, I tell you. Definitely, J won't like this one.

J liked this one. So did Miss Girl. What is this world coming to? Aunt T and I were skeptical. Daddy/Uncle L was inclined to agree with J and Miss Girl and offered to accompany them.

This big boy is TALLER than the (already tall) trainer. Very happy the fencing is there. Very happy.

This was a nice, safe ride. The other boy and J were enjoying the echo-effect of the bear's belly. A lot.

What is this? It looks quite tall. Stories and stories high. J probably won't want to go on this.

Dizzying heights, I tell you. Definitely, J won't like this one.

J liked this one. So did Miss Girl. What is this world coming to? Aunt T and I were skeptical. Daddy/Uncle L was inclined to agree with J and Miss Girl and offered to accompany them.






2 comments:
we are heading to our state fair in a couple weeks...CAN'T WAIT!
And I am with you on the ferris wheel. I took Quint on one a couple years ago and I was terrified, and he kept hopping around scaring me more. GOOD GRIEF!
The pictures scared me! Glad you got to go to the fair, though. All part of a rounded education. :)
Post a Comment