March 22, 2016

Updating and Adding to

I haven't come to look at my blog in over a year.  That time I just looked at it.  This time, I thought I'd give an update.

It's now 2016.  The boy in all the pictures on this blog, since 2007, is about to be 14yo.  He's taller than I am now (and very proud of the fact).  He'll be starting high school next year, still at home. 

A lot of changes happen as time goes by.  As I looked through these old posts I realized that I missed the opportunity of continuing to chronicle J's homeschool experience. So, I think I just might try to take that opportunity up again.

I may even try to catch up a bit on the years of posts I didn't make.  Just a bit!

For starters, J is a HUGE Star Wars fan.  He's also all teenager-size now!


So different from when I started this blog:



Why DO they have to grow up so fast?  I want him to grow up, of course, but I'd be OK with it slowing down a little!

3 comments:

Lynn said...

Wow, I stumbled across your blog and see your son all grown up! He looks so different-still handsome! Star Wars is awesome! R. is graduating in a few weeks and moves into the dorms in August (but he is not going far..BSU) They do grow up way too fast!

Roxanne said...

Hey!

How are you?? When we first met (well, the 2nd time!), J was 6, W was 8, and R was 10. The years are flying by! I'd love to see pics of the kids.

Are you still where you were moving to or somewhere else?

You can email me at homeschoolingj@gmail.com if you want to privately chat.

Lynn said...

Wow, that was a long time ago! Eight years! I emailed you and included pictures!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails