August 19, 2008

Summer is Winding Down

Here ("Up North") it is starting to show little signs that Fall is on its way. We see some leaves turning here and there and we see lots of fluctuation in the temperature. For example, yesterday the temperature was mid-80s and today the high was 68. Tonight it will be 53 degrees. Good sleeping weather! Then it will be back up in the 80s on the weekend.

Since we have a short "hot" season, we try to make sure we enjoy it every chance we get. To that end my sister and I decided to ignore the housework and take the kids to the park yesterday, spur-of-the-moment-like. It was quite windy, but very worth it. After an hour we had some tired but happy younguns!


Photobucket


Miss Girl deciding what to do first.


Photobucket


J preparing for takeoff.


Photobucket


I can do it, I can do it...


Photobucket


I DID it!


Photobucket


Taking a quick break.

Soon I will be posting about a new addition to our family.

(Nope--not a baby!)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails